Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to School!

Well, we are about 3 or 4 weeks into school at this point. I like pretty much all of my classes and most of my professors. Some of them are a little hard to warm up to. And I'm not going to say anything negative in a blog because it will exist FOREVER. Feel free to ask for more details in person.

In terms of my social life, I have met many new and interesting people. For the most part, this has been a positive experience. I also am PUMPED for another year of Phi Lamb! I was recently elected Treasurer of our chapter and I am so excited to serve my sorority and help to make Phi Lamb the best experience possible for as many girls possible.

I'm so looking forward to the coming weeks! I have money coming for school which will be immensely helpful. And my birthday is coming up! (September 30th) I expect, nay demand, a phone call from my immediate family and close friends. That will be a school day, so after 2:00 pm please.

I am also looking forward to Valerie's wedding! I am so happy that she is happy! And I really wish that I had been able to go with my Mom when she went to visit her recently, but alas...I was unable to.

Speaking of birthdays and my Mom....

Happy Birthday, Momma! I love you!

No comments: