Friday, June 19, 2009

4:27 AM, CDT: Do you know where your children are?

UGH. It's times like these that I wish I was married so I would have someone to wake up and talk to me. Maybe hold me too. I just had a nightmare, and can now not got back to sleep. I am very tired. If only Dean Winchester were real, so that he could fight the nightmares away. As you might notice, it is 4:15 in the AM.

I actually went to bed earlier than usual, if you can believe it! (And tried to spell earlier, 'earlyer'.)

I was awoken recently by a rather vivid dream the details of which i shall divulge when it is daylight and the shadows can't get to me. I decided to leave my room and check the doors. (I only did it once, I'm proud to say.) My secondary mission was to bring back the fireplace poker i used to sleep with. It wasn't hanging on the thing, so i figure its already in the room here. However, I could not come back empty-handed. I have another fireplace instrument instead.

UGH. Why can I not jujst have pleasant dreams with naked men in them.

No comments: